Business Process Re-engineering
Business Process Reengineering involves designing the core business processes to improve and maximize productivity, cycle times and quality. In Business Process Reengineering, our team of consultants start with a blank sheet of paper and rethink existing processes to deliver more value to the client. They typically adopt a new value system that places increased emphasis on customer needs. Our role is to help our clients to reduce organizational layers and eliminate unproductive activities. This dramatic change initiative converts your functional organizations into cross-functional teams, as well as using information technology to improve data dissemination and decision making.
We can help your business in the following:
- Refocus company values on customer needs.
- Redesign core processes, often using information technology to enable improvements.
- Reorganize a business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process.
- Rethink basic organizational and people issues.
- Improve business processes across the organization
- Improve quality by reducing the fragmentation of work and establishing clear ownership of processes.
Would you like to ask a question?
Use this form to submit general enquiries to IAC. We will respond to you as soon as possible.